Chapter 51

It's monday and you two are already at home. There are two weeks till the next and last race. So you two planned to plan your wedding in that free time.
One week goes on really fast. You two literally just planned your wedding and got everything together. Now there were just little things to do and your outfits, but this will be done fast.
You and max have to leave for Abu dhabi on Thursday. So you still have enough time for the little things. On Tuesday you had an appointment at a bridal fashion store with a few girlfriends. Max also had an appointment for his suit.

Because Max was done before you, he went out and had the invitation cards designed and sent away. There are a few drivers invited like Lando, Charles, Daniel, Pierre because he is your best man and of course Carlos. Then also family and a few friends.

After Max had done all this, he picked you up from the store and the two of you drove back home to change clothes. Afterwards you went to the gym where you and max just trained a little. Max for the last race and you just like that.

When you get home you go to take a shower because you weren't in the gym. As soon as you were back downstairs, you can see that max has prepared a romantic dinner for you.

You walk up to him and kiss him heartily. Together you just let the evening end a bit.

🔞! Pls think your own little part! 🔞

The next morning you wake up and you feel a little sick. You don't think anything of it and go to the bathroom as normal. Max is still asleep and you start to get ready until you have to vomit all at once.

...to be continued...