Chapter 66

As you arrive at the golf course the others are already standing there and waiting for you two to arrive, thats what it is looking like. But as you two get near them they see you and...

Lando" Ahhh okay Charles we aren't to late, because when they are just arriving they cannot be at the course with Alex already. Y/n where is your brother at?"

You" Maybe still at breakfast, he wanted to meet some old friend at the cafe this morning, he should be here by any second. But where is Alex when you to thaught that he is already at the course?"

Charles" Carlos said to me that he wanted to go to the cafe wih..."

Charles gets interrupted from Max.

Max" Alex just texted me that he had some troube with his new car, but he will be here by any second too."

Y/n" So Charles my brother wanted to meet with whom?"

Charles" With some old friend that has moved to town a few weeks ago, but because of the last races he hadn't had the chance to meet up by now."

Max and Lando look at Charles with a look that said something like "well saved made", but you do not think of it anymore, because Carlos was just driving around the corner when Charles stopped talking weird stuff. 

As Carlos gets out the car he comes up to you and lifts you up. He spins you around because you haven't seen since the race. So he does not no either that you are pregnant and also you want to wait a little bit longer before telling someone.

You get sick and have to run to the bathroom. Max runs after you and the others are looking weird after you, but you do not care what they think because you could have gotten sick because of the spin.

...to be continued...