Chapter 36

Next morning you can sleep a bit longer. Since it is a night race you two have to appear only 4 hours before it. So you slept as long as you can and then got to breakfast. After it you and Max drove to a little flower market to take some pictures and get you some more flowers. Also you met a few fans and took some pictures with them. Then it was time to go to the track. On your way to the track you and Max made a carpool karaoke after your taste. One direction, pitstop boys, bruno Mars and so on. You had a lot of fun. While entering the paddock you met Pierre and got lost in your own bubble again. But since Max met Daniel everyone was happy. In the motorhome there was a last strategic meeting for you and meanwhile Max gets prepared for the race.
After all that you and Max walked into the garage. In there you give Max a last Kiss and wished him luck. Then it was time for him to leave.
Max lead the whole race and wins. You run out to the radio house and talk to him over his radio. You were just extremely proud of him. After the ceremony and some interviews, you two get back to the hotel pack up the last things amd drive to the airport. There you instantly get to the plane after all the security and fly back to Monaco. Since it was an 10 hour flight you slept the sleep you lost over the weekend. But also you took some awesome pictures while Max was sleeping.
Back in Monaco you straight drive to Max his apartment and lie down for some more hour.
While you were cooking something for lunch the bell rings. It was all your stuff from your parents house and your flat in spain.
The movement corporation brings everything in and after lunch you start to unpack your stuff. Max went to the gym and after it he has to spend some time in the simulator. But there he just talks to Charles, Lando, Daniel and Geaorge and plays goat simulator.
Time to time you look after him and get some dumb stuff to your ears.
Since Lando was streaming on twitch all his viewers get to see you and Max together. They can watch you argue and laugh all the time. But the most comments came when Max kisses you. The viewer freaked out about this.... But you all ignore it just like pros...

...to be continued...