Chapter 55

Next morning you and Max got ready very fast. You two had to be at the track at 10 a.m. for meetings and track walk.
After the meeting Max and his engineers go for the track walk. In the meantime, you had a meeting to meet and instruct the new social media assistant.
Her name is amanda and she comes from Germany. She is one of the nicest women you have ever met at the track. After your meeting you also introduced max amanda because she has to work with him over the weekends.
They get along well. Amanda will now watch this last weekend until the old assistant leaves after the season and leaves formula one. But with the start of the new season, amanda also joins team red bull to leave a good reputation for everyone on social media.
Enough of amanda...
You and max since finished for today at the track and so you have the rest of the day off. Max has something planned for you. A surprise. You first drove back to the hotel to change clothes and pack your bathing suit, because that's the only thing max has revealed of his surprise.
Back in the car, max closes your eyes so that you really can't guess anything.
When the car stops, max gets out opens your door and helps you out. You hear a rush like from the sea.
He takes off your blindfold and you see the ocean with the skyline of dubai in the backround. It just looks awesome and you didn't know what to say. It just looked so stunning.

You:"That was worth half an eternity sitting with a blindfold in a driving car without knowing where you were going with me."
Max:"Do you thought I want to kidnap you?"
You:"Sure....My fiancé wants definitely kidnap me."

You kiss him and got dressed for swimming in the ocean. You do backflips and all those kind of stuff for jumping into the ocean. Max takes a video and a lot of photos of you while swimming and jumping, he also post some of them in his story and writes" my amour" under it.

...to be continued...