Chapter 32

You and Max drove a bit outside of the city to get some private time.

Max:"Look this place is just perfect to calm down. We should do something like that more often."
Y/n:"Yeah.. I like that idea. But I do have a question."
Max:"what's up?"
Y/n:"As my brother mentioned before our wedding... There I started to think of what I want on my princess wedding..."
Max:"And what does my little princess want to get her ever dreamed wedding?"
Y/n": Something like... "

So it goes on and on and on for 2 hours. Meanwhile you two are walking around the hills and also sit down sometimes. After that you teo are so tired that you just want to go back to the hotel.
As soon as you enter the lobby you see Pierre and Yuki.

Pierre:" Y/n.... Hey girl whassup?"
Y/n:"Whassup?"

That goes on a few more "whassups".
Meanwhile.

Yuki:"Max... I've got a question..."
Max:"Mmmmmh?"
Yuki:"What's wrong with them? Did they take drogs?"

Max starts laughing.

Max:"I don't know. I do ask me that everytime when the two of them meet anywhere at anytime. Even though Y/n was as tired as a marmot she's like fresh born. I would love to know how it works..."
Yuki:"Yeah... Me too...then I could play all night long on my ps4 and would not have to sleep that much."

Then you finally said goodbye to Pierre and turn around back to Max. You two go straight up to your hotel room. There you two get to bed, talk a bit and fell asleep.

...to be continued...