Chapter 57

It is Saturday morning. The last Saturday of the season. The last FP3 and also the last qualifying. After the last night you two are very tired and wake up very late in the morning. It's 11 o'clock and max has to be there at 12 o'clock. So you get up immediately, get ready and head to the track. Once there, everything is already ready for you. Because you have called before, so that they might make you something for breakfast. And lo and behold... It has also worked. You had the best breakfast in a long time.
But back to the essentials. After the fantastic breakfast, you had one last strategy meeting of the season. Max had a physical training with his trainer before he went into the last practice.

You waited patiently for max in his garage while he was changing. When checo came in.

Checo:"Hey y/n. How are you doing. Excited for the last race? I mean max has a very good chance to win the world championship...."
You:" he does. And yeah i'm doing pretty good. I'm just a little nauseous. But other than that... Thanks for asking."

You could not tell him that you are pregnant. Because you will go to the doctor when you two are back in monaco on tuesday. Till then you do not surely know that you are going to have a little baby.

After your little talk with checo, max finally enters the garage comes up to you. Kisses you. And has to get into the car to drive out for fp3.

...to be continued...