Chapter 63

When you arrive at the doctor's office, you first have to take a seat in the waiting room. There you read a magazine in which Max also appears. It was a sports magazine, which already writes about Max's victory to the world champion.

Max's POV
I had arranged to go golfing with Charles and Alex to distract myself a bit. Since I am not allowed to go to the doctor because of Corona, I have to enjoy the time somehow and get around as fast as possible.
We had a lot of fun playing golf. After half an hour I see that Y/n has written to me and that I should come home.
So I say goodbye to the guys very quickly without explaining anything. They just look confused and I run to the car and drive away.

Back to your POV
When I got home I had the letter with the test results in my hand and couldn't wait to open it. But actually I didn't want to do it without Max, because he had a big part in it.
But I just couldn't wait any longer and opened the envelope.
The result was.... More about this later... Max is not there yet ;D.

When Max finally arrived home, he was so excited. Nevertheless he had to drink something because he was so out of breath from running.
Since you already knew the result you could tease max a bit.

Although he couldn't believe that you read it without him, he was also glad that he didn't have to react to it directly together with you.

But now finally what you and max have been waiting for.

You:" Max I know you've been waiting for this for a long time, but no matter what's in here, we can't tell anyone yet, because we'd have to process it first in any situation."
Max: "Yes, I understand... But say it now and don't make it so exciting..."

...to be continued...