Chapter 25

Next Morning you woke up before Max. You got up and started to pack up your things and also Max his stuff. As you're finished Max was finally awake. You two got under the shower and got ready for take off. You wanted to meet Daniel at the airport at 9am. At 9 all of you arrived at the airport. You entered it and searched your way to the gate.

Daniel:" Okay Lovebirds. Our flight is in about 20 minutes. We've got breakfast and some snacks for little Maxi. So did we managed to make all the things that had to happen?"
Max:" First of all...I am not little Maxi, think about it...Second of all Yes I think we done everything we had to do. "
Y/n:" No not yet."

Danile and Max looked at you and didn't know what you wanted to do. You took out your phone and took a selfie of the three of you. You posted it on your Insta story.

Y/n:" No we've done all things on my check list. To publish a picture of us. "
Max:" Wow...You're just gorgeous. I didn't knew you wanted to publish it now and with that selfie. But I am happy about it."

He kissed you and also took out his phone. He gave it to Daniel, so he could take a picture of you and Max. On the picture you kissed Max on his cheek. So everybody that'll see that picture would know, that you and Max are a couple by now.
Max posted that picture in his Instagram feed. Within five minutes he has a thousands of comments and direct messages.

Messages like:
Now he's taken
I can't be his girlfriend anymore
She just is not what he deserves
I would be better than him

But also like
I am so happy for you guys
I hope you'll be together forever
Awwww that's the sweetest couple I've ever seen

...to be continued...