Chapter 52

You just got ready and had to throw up. Max just woke up in time and saw you running into the bathroom. He runs after you and holds your hair back. Then you two sat in the bathroom and stared at each other.
Max just looks a bit as if he has a pillow in his face. He just had prints from his pillow on his face.
Max looks at you questionably and doesn't know what to say. That's exactly how you feel. Since the two of you have been together, you have never been in such a situation. It's a bit awkward.

Max:" What is going on? Are you okay? Do you think you've had any bad food?"

You look at him and don't know what you should say to that.

Y/n:" I don't know. We two ate the same things."

That's when you came up with an idea. You rush out of the bathroom, put on your jacket and shoes and walk to the pharmacy as fast as you can.
Max sits at home and doesn't know what's going on. He just gets ready and then starts making breakfast.
When you come back, you don't say anything and go straight back to the bathroom. Max looks confused after you and comes to the bathroom after a few minutes.
You had locked the door and max started knocking. No reaction.

A few minutes later you come out.

Max:" Is that what I think it is?"

...to be continued...