Chapter 27

As soon as you all entered the hotel you got to the reception and got your keys.

Daniel:" See you in the evening at the track, right?"
Pierre:" Sure... Y/n we'll keep up tonight at the party."
Y/n:"Yeah, see you all tonight!"

You all went to find the way to your rooms.
When Max and you found your room and got in...

Y/n:" Oh my lord... Look at this view. I've never seen such a beatiful place!"
Max:" Yeah, you're right. But you're much better than this view we're looking at."

You turn around to face Max. You just look at him so red like a tomatoe. Then you got on your toes to kiss Max. At the big window with the beautiful view in the backround you kissed passionately.

You two got ready to go to the track. As soon as you come there...

Daniel:" Maaaaaaax Verrrrstappppeeeen! Kikiay!!"

You just laugh. But Max...

Max:"Kikiay... My best buddy and friend of all time.. Danny Ric is in the house."

It just looked like the best comedy sitcom you've ever seen in your life.
On your way to the motorhome Max talked with Daniel, like you and Pierre did at the airport. As you were in front of the motorhome, Max and Daniel just kept walking. But you stopped. It took 100 meter till Max noticed that you were gone. He said goodbye to Daniel and runs as fast as he could back to you.
Totally out of breath he picks you up and kisses you. You two go inside and hold a few meetings with the team.

...to be continued...