Chapter 56

Since it got really late you and max drove back to the hotel and watched a movie. You ordered some food at the service and slept till the next morning.

It is the last practice day of the season. Max was excited as every weekend. He is like he has never done something like that before. But he is totally wrong. I mean he is in that sport for half an eternity, but he still behaves and have the excitement of a beginner in that sport. But thats cute you think and that is so special on him.

Both practices max ended up being first. But that does not mean anything. Max and you got invited from Lando and some other drivers for dinner. You have agreed. So in the evening you and Max got ready for going out with the boys. You all went for this famous restaurant, where the waiters handle the salt as if it was nothing.
You posted this in your instagram story.

All of them react to this and your instagram is exploding from followers

All of them react to this and your instagram is exploding from followers. Just because the boys reacted to that story you got a couple of hundred thousand followers more.
That evening was fun. You all had so much to tell about before there will be three months no meet on the paddock. So you all told everything for the last time for a few months before forgetting it. It was around 12 pm as you entered your hotel room and fell asleep in your dress.

...to be continued...