Chapter 28

After all your meetings are done, there was a party at the paddock club. All of the drivers were invited, that's what Pierre talked about earlier. As you entered the club Pierre instantly comes to you and you two pick up there where you stopped at the airport. Max just laughed and does not interrupt you two the whole evening. He stays with Daniel, lando and Sergio.

At the party did not much happen. So the next morning. You and Max woke up a bit late. So you had to hurry up and get to the track as quick as possible.
At the track Max had to get ready very quickly and you got some strategic meetings. Now you're at lunch with Pierre and Lando since Max had to catch up with his engineers.

Pierre:"Aaaand. Y/n... How is it going with Max..."
Y/n:"We are engaged. That you know. So what do you want to know Pierre?"
Lando:"Naaah. You know what we want to know Y/n..."
Y/n:" No.. That's why I asked you to tell me!"
Pierre:" You know. When you two get married... Then..."
Lando:"Is a child on the way to you two or not?"
Y/n:"Not that I would now guys... And when then you two are the first ones to know it."
Pierre and Lando:" Promised?"

You laughed, because it came so synchronous of the two.

Y/n:" Yeah... Promised!"

You finished your lunch and headed back to the motorhome. There you had a few more meetings till the evening.

...to be continued...