Chapter 43

It was about 8 o'clock in the morning when you get interrupted in a dream because of the alarm. You turn it off and try to wake up Max, what is the hardest job of the day if you don't know how to do it. You gently get out of bed and then secretly climb back on it and start to jump.

Y/n:" MAXIE GET YOUR CUTE TINY ASS OUT OF THIS COMFY BED!!!"
Max:" Calm down you little kid... I don't get why you always do the same thing to wake me up? I mean you just could try it gently with a kiss or just tap a few times on my shoulder or something like that... But you know what. You just don't try it... "

You start to laugh... Max doesn't get why... But all these things he mentioned, you do everytime and it does not help in any way. But you think you should let him believe that you do have fun waking him up in this way.

Y/n:" Yeah I could do it. But I won't try it just because you want me to do that. And now... You should start getting ready and I'll do breakfast...."

Max mumbles and gets back under his blanket. You stand up from the bed and want to go out the room when you steal his blanket right away. He screams after you while you are walking downstairs into the kitchen with his blanket around your neck.

You start to make some breakfast. In the meantime Max has get himself ready and gently comes up from behind you. Hugs you around your waist and kisses your neck.

Max:" You know what?"
Y/n:" Mmmh?"
Max:" You did not give me any good morning kisses, did you?"

You shake your head and your hair is getting all over Max his face.

Max:" Yeah I'm just gonna set the table after this."

You start to laugh so heavily that you can't keep standing and sit down at the floor and just keep laughing... Max sees it and also starts to laugh. But he gets his phone and starts to film you. He sends the video into the golf group. In there are Max, Carlos, Charles, Lando, Alex and George. All of their reactions are hilarious and they make fun of you lying on the ground of the kitchen and laughing you self into death.

After all this and breakfast, you also get ready and you two find your way to the monaco airport and fly over to Jeddah.

...to be continued...