Chapter 15

The whole race turned out well for Max... Now there was only one last lap to end the race. Max leads and turns around the last corner. The RedBull team sprinted to the pitlane fence to cheer him up for the last few meters. And then the moment he passes the finish line you were so happy for him that a tear was falling down your cheeks. As Max exits his car, the first thing he does his sprinting up to you and hugging you as tight as he can.

Y/n:"You did it again Max!! You did it... I am so proud of you. The whole team is"

You kiss Max on his helmet, that he was still wearing, because he hadn't had the time to put it of while running up to you.

Now the race was over the Victory ceremony was over and so were all interviews max had to do. You waited in the garage for him. And when he enters it he was so happy to see you.

Max:"Hey Sweetie... I am finally back. Do you want to go to the hotel?"
Y/n:" Yeah, let's go. I need a shower..."

Max looks at you a little naughty and you instantly now what he was thinking about.

Y/n:" Mr. Verstappen... I know what you're thinking about. I think about it till we get in our hotel room... "

You two laughed and find your way to the car. As soon as you two entered you hotel room Max looks at you with puppy eyes...so you just nodded and you two get together in the shower.

🔞 now you should think a little on yourself

... to be continued...