Chapter 37

At some time in Lando his stream you screamed through the whole apartment so Max could hear you...
Y/n:"MAXIE...WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT ALL YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR CARS? SHOULD I PACK THEM ALL IN YOUR WARDROPE OR SSHOULD WE HANG THEM ALL UP... OR MAYBE WE SHOULD DO OTHER THINGS WITH THEM?"

You thought it would be funny when you scream something ambiguous through your whole apartment so he'd be embarrassed.
Lando, Charles and Daniel laughed their asses of. Meanwhile Max blushes and didn't even know what to say.

Y/n:" MAXIE WHAT DO YOU THINK MMH?"

Max blushes even more what you're seeing, because you're also watching Lando his stream.

Y/n:" OH AND MAXIE... COULD YOU TELL DANIEL THAT HE FORGOT SOME OF HIS UNDERWEAR HERE?"

Max knew you were lying about that fact, but now he also thinks that it is funny what you were doing. Meanwhile all the fans are freaking out about how funny it is to hear you sxream to Max.

Max in the stream:" Oh Daniel did you hear that? Y/n said that..."
Daniel:" Yeah I heard what that little monster was screaming!"

After you hear that in the stream you walk into Max his streaming room.

Y/n:" I am the monster?"
Charles:" You're the little monster"
Y/n:" Oh come on than Lando has to be the tiny monster. I am taller than him. And additionally Daniel your underwear has also a monster on it. I did not know that a man in his thirties wears something like that still."

Max just laughs his ass off. The style you make fun of the other boys makes Max proud of you. He takes your waist and pulls you down on his lap, so you were shown in the camera.

Lando:" Ey... We do not have that much of a difference from heigth. So don't call me tiny... Otherwise you're right. I'll take back what I said."

You and Max laugh.

Charles:" I like it that you didn't make fun of me. I think we could be friends again."
Y/n:" Oh Charles, if you really think that then I'd be santa claus. I just did not make funof you because I'll take it for another stream or any other time."

Charles his eyes are wide opened. He now has to prepare anytime for your jokes.

Daniel:" Now me. I did not left any underwear in Max his apartment. That is what I think. Max tell me that I am not right"

You look at Max and Max tells all in the stream that Daniel did not left something at his apartment. The stream goes on another hour and then they finally had enough from eachother.

...to be continued...