Chapter 54

You had to get ready for the airport. Since it will be the last race, you had to pack some partystuff just in case max wins.

It was a seven-hour flight to Abu dhabi, where the last race of the season takes place. But you could already look forward to a long holiday in America, Italy and the Maldives. You wanted to go on a six-week holiday as soon as the season is over.
After that, the high time was right on and then the training time for the new season would be due again. But six weeks is actually more than enough time to be able to drive down completely and enjoy your life.

On the way to the airport you called the doctor to make an appointment for Wednesday, as you will only come back to Monaco on Tuesday.

On the way to abu dhabi you just slept and watched Drive to survive with max.
Since there will be a lot of press, and who many questions will also want to ask about the last season, max just wanted to refresh everything again.

As soon as you arrived, you could already see the press lights through the airplane window. You were so bad again. Max noticed this and kept the press on distence to you.
In the meantime you searched the way to the toilets. Ones you find them you got sick.

You just got a bit fresh and got out there. Max rented a car and drove the two of you to your hotel till thursday.

That evening you only went out for dinner with daniel and charles.

...to be continued...