Chapter 6

It was the next morning you were about to leave for breakfast. By that moment your Brother called.

Carlos:" Good morning Crackhead. When are you thinking of coming to breakfast. Charles and I are just on our way. Do you want to join us?"

At the same time you get a message from max.

Hey Y/n do you wanna join me for breakfast. I am sitting alone, cause all the other drivers aren't awake by the time. I would love to see you at breakfast.

You totally forgot about the fact that your brother were on the phone.

Carlos:" Y/n are you still there? I asked you something...!"
Y/n:"Yeah mmh... Yeah no I am not coming with you. I told Max last night I would be eating with him. So I'm on my way to him at the time. But maybe tomorrow! See you!"

You hung up.

Meanwhile Carlos and Charles POV

Carlos:" She was weird... She never says no to that kind of question... Do you know if there's a thing between her and Max. I mean no... That can't be it. He's one from another team. Y/n cannot do that... But what am I talking about she knows that..."

Carlos takes deep breaths.

Charles:" Calm down. I don't know anything about them or what's wrong with your sister. Maybe she just wants to make new friends. Without her brother in reach."

Carlos looks confused at Charles, but didn't say anything. Carlos had a theory but he didn't talked about it. They just get going to breakfast.

...to be continued...