Chapter 68

Max"Hey can I play some games of fifa with lan? "

You" Max don't do that"

Max"okay so what do you wanna do? "

You" no you can do that. "

Max" So what shold i don't do? I am not sure what you mean"

You"Don't ask me if you can play with someone. When we'll get married you shouldn't ask me for such a thing."

Max"okay then you probably should go, because we will stream on Twitch."

You" no i don't care i will just stay right here, i am very comfy. "

Max accepts and just starts the playstation and the stream with lando.

Meanwhile you sleep an hour. After your little nap you decide to take a bath. First you make sure that the stream is muted and second you tell max your plan stand up and go fill the bathtub.
Before the bath you put your phone on the charger and take a book with you.

You spend some time in the bathtub.

You go back down and grab some paperwork you still have to do meanwhile the winterbreak. So you just do that till max ends the stream.

After it you make some dinner and decide to start a nee series. It is about true crime cases. But as you get tired you just fall asleep on max his chest.

He carries you up into the bedroom and onto the bed under the sheets. Then he lays next to you and cuddles up to you.

...to be continued...