Chapter 53

You:" I think you know what it is...."
Max:"You...you...we are pregnant?"
You:"I think so"

Max can't believe it he is happy and fearful at the same time. But you also don't know what to do with yourself at that moment. The two of you stand there in silence for a few minutes, because no one knows what to say to the other.

Max:" We are gonna have our own little family. A little Max will run between our feet."
You:"You mean a little Y/n will run around here."
Max:"Maybe one day there'll be both. Who knows?"

You two look at each other in happiness. You can't believe your happiness.

Now you had planned your wedding and also knew there is a little Verstappen on the way. Your life couldn't be better than now.

Max very euphoric:"I have to tell may dad and daniel. OMG! Daniel has to come around. I cannot tell him that on the phone."

Max was about to call Daniel to make his way ro your apartment, but you just could stop him in time before he pressed the call button.

You:" Max stop. First we should get sure that I am really pregnant. So I will make an appointment at the doctor. Then we will have to wait till the third month."
Max:" Why? I mean we are pregnant. The test told us about it"
You:"Max... The third month is the disaster line. Until then, anything can happen to the child. And the test can sometimes be wrong. You never know exactly, that's why the doctor's appointment."

He understands it and hugs you by lifting you up. Now you were around his waist.

You:" Enjoy being able to lift myself sensibly again and also to be able to hug. Once I'm heavily pregnant, it's not so easy anymore. And lifting up is definitely no longer Verstappen. Adjust to it. "
Max: "You don't know what I can do. I could impregnate you too.

First you look at him with a death stare, but then you just had to laugh about it and nodd.

...to be continued...