Chapter 59

The race was about to start. Everyone was ready on the grid and waiting for the race to start. Then it finally started, everyone was on their grid positions and it was off to the formation lap. Everyone was excited because no one knew what was going to happen in the race but you put your trust in Max because you knew he could win his first world championship. When all the cars were back on the grid it was time to go, all the mechanics left the track and everyone else who didn't belong there. Then it started from the commentator's booth you can hear over the whole track

It's lights out an away we go

The fans went crazy and you could just see the colours of each team going past across the track to the first corner. It was close that no one got off the track it was so close that it should have happened already. But Max managed to pass Hamilton and for a moment he was sure that the lead was big enough for that moment.

When Max had to make a pit stop he lost his lead to Hamilton because of a mistake by the mechanics. You couldn't see the victory anymore, you couldn't imagine that Max could win.

But you still didn't give up hope. Because everyone knows that hope dies last.

It was exciting until the last lap. Schumacher and Latifi caused a safety car and were able to close the gap between Hamilton and Verstappen.

At first it seemed unfair for Mercedes to let Verstappen pass the lapped cars, but according to the FIA everything was done according to the rules. So after the safety car a normal race could take place again. A last chance in the last lap for Verstappen to catch up with Hamilton. In the penultimate corner of the track on the last lap of the race, Max was able to overtake Hamilton because he had stopped last. You watched him cross the finish line and Christian loudly shouted into the microphone in Max's headphones. You also ran to the trackwall to talk to Max through the headphones, which you eventually did.
Because now he is a
FORMULA ONE WORLDCHAMPION...

...to be continued...