Chapter 34

Back at RedBull you straight go to Max. While he is starting to prepare for Practice 3 you stared at him and tried ro figure out some of your open questions. But then you come to the questions about the wedding. So that ment you had to involve Max. Otherwise it would only be your wedding and Max would just be one of the guests.

Y/n:"Max after that weekend we finally should start thinking about and planning our wedding. Because all this open questions should finally be closed."
Max:"Yeah you're probably right, sweetie... But how do you come to that view right away?"
Y/n:"I was on a walk with my brother and we met a lot of fans on our way. They also asked me for a picture since they know about us. Bit not only this. They also asked me private questions about our wedding. Bit since they haven't to know something about it...i just kept walking away. But then I just noticed... That I do not know more then them and that kept me thinking.... Then my brother brought me back to mind that my parents always told us to close open questions...as fast as we can... Otherwise... They will chase after us. "
Max:" That's deep. It is really philosophical. But I like that. Ao after the race on sunday we can fly back to monaco... And start thinking about and plan our wedding... "
Y/n:" Oh... And that's another open question. "
Max:" What? "
Y/n:" You know since we are getting married... Where do we want to live? "
Max:" Good question... I did make a few thoughts about it... Listen... (you two laugh) I thought... When we two will get kids sometime. Then we could move maybe to the Netherlands, where my parents live, or we could move to spain, where you parents are living. So the kids would have some grandparenst around them...but till the moment comes the kid would go to school. We could live in my apartment in Monaco. "

You're overwhelmed of Max his thoughts.

Y/n:" You're thinking about kids at the moment? That is so sweet of you... I like that plan! So we also should get my stuff from spain. So I can move in with you. "
Max:" You're right. So do we first want to do that and then start planning our wedding?"

You nodd. So the talk goes on for a bit more. Then Max has to get to practice and Qualifying after it.
Max starts P1 on race sunday.
You call your parents so they could pack up your things. Then you organized a movement corporation, so they would get your stuff to Monaco. At Monday you'll have all your things at Max his apartment.

...to be continued...