Chapter 67

When you finally start playing golf on the golf course, things get really exciting. One by one, you take one good shot at a time. It's close to the end but you still beat them all.

Lando was saddened by this as he devotes almost all of his free time to golfing. But what they don't know is that you always played golf as a little girl and even became a champion a couple of times. That's why Carlos and you laugh when Lando still couldn't understand it and he keeps getting upset when running back.

Back at the car you say goodbye and all get in. At short notice, max and you decide to go out for lunch. That's why you drive straight on to the harbor and go to a small, unknown restaurant there.

From there you can look out over the sea and see the boats coming and going. The view is so beautiful and yet hardly anyone knows this restaurant, even many of those who were born there don't know it.

There you eat a little something and enjoy the view a little longer. After the meal you want to go for a walk along the harbour.

But meanwhile you meet a large group of max fans. You take photos of those with max. But then just before you wanted to continue, a girl asked you if she could take a picture with you. You were confused because you've never been asked for a photo.

But Max was proud of you because you were so happy about it and you talked to her for a long time.

Even after you went further you still couldn't believe it.

Then you quickly made your way home. When you got home you sat down on the couch. After a while:

...to be continued...