Chapter 61

You waited for max for quite a while because he had to give a few interviews. But in that time you were able to do a lot. You took a shower and started packing your suitcase for the flight the next day. Because as soon as max gets to the hotel, he has to get ready, too. You have to be at the after party very quickly, where max will be celebrated again.

You can already imagine that it's going to be a very long night for you, that's why you slept a bit while max wasn't there yet.
When max finally came into the hotel room, he wakes you up very tenderly.

You get up and hug him and give him a long intense kiss. He deserved it for everything he did this season.

I mean everything that has happened. You guys met and fell in love. You and max moved in together and max proposed to you. You've already planned your wedding and you're really looking forward to this special day of your lives. You and max are expecting your little miracle. A small mini verstappen, because you will also take max his name with the wedding.
You have experienced so much that it is hard to believe that it all happened in just one year. UNBELIEVABLE...

But now back to you... Max was taking a shower and you are getting dressed up. You put on a new dress, which you bought especially for this moment. You just knew before that max will definitely win this.

 You just knew before that max will definitely win this

This dress is simply breathtaking.... That's what max thinks when he comes out of the bathroom in his matching suit. You had gotten both without max knowing it. He was just overwhelmed by how much trust you put in him.... Your outfits were just perfect together.

Then it was time for you to go to the party

Then it was time for you to go to the party. Once there, they were already waiting for you.
As soon as they see you and max coming in, they turn on SUPER MAX. Because this song has made the motivation for the team. It is simply a super motivational and party song.

You party for a long time... At 4 o'clock in the morning, you go back to the hotel. There you change directly and drive to the airport.
In the plane you sleep first of all the 9 hours to monaco.

...to be continued...