Chapter 58

Fp3 was good for max. He comes back into the garage. Gets out the car with a big smile. You two go out for some lunch because you have not eaten that much yet.
You go for good and simple kebap. Something veggie for you and something with meat for max. It was so tasty. After the pizza in jeddah now that kebap. So you think it must be that region of asia that the food does taste that good.

But then it was time to get to the track again because it was fan zone time. Max gave some autographs and signed some stuff fans wanted to get signed by him. He also took far to many pictures as you think.
After it it was finally time for the last qualy session of the season. You were excited. Everyone else on the track and the paddock was excited for this session to get started.
Max went through all 3 qualy sessions, but he only ended up being second right behind hamilton.

This will be an exciting race tomorrow. Equal points and right behind eachother at the front row. You wonder what this will get you.

In the evening you don't do anything just eat something and watch a movie while falling asleep.

Next morning was race day so you get to the track very early. There you get breakfast and max gets ready for the race in the late afternoon.

...to be continued...