❄️Love You Harder🔥

LEMON WARNING ⚠️

Damn, these two are gonna be very sexually active for the next few parts 😭

You know the deal. I'll give you a heads up.
___________________________________

In the morning, I slowly opened my eyes to see that Shoto was still sleeping. I stared at him and reached for his face before softly rubbing it. He quietly groaned before holding my hand and opening his eyes to look at me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

 "What's wrong?" He asked

"... Nothing." I responded.

"I know it's something. No more secrets or keeping our feelings bottled up."

I sighed before holding his hand. "I'm just still overwhelmed about what happened recently. I feel a bit insecure about us now, but I don't want to. I just don't know what to feel."

"... What can I do?"

"I don't think you can do anything. It's my feelings."

"... I'm just gonna have to love you harder. Prove to you that I only want you and I see us together in the future."

"You don't have to prove anything to me. Don't stress over something like this."

"You don't want me to care about your feelings?"

"... That's not what I said."

He pulled me into his arms and laid on his back, forcing me on top of him

He pulled me into his arms and laid on his back, forcing me on top of him. "Since it's Christmas, can you and your parents come over? Fuyumi is having a little dinner party and I think it'd be nice if you show up."

"Sure. I'll ask my parents and I'll let you know."

He began stroking the back of my head gently and it began making me feel sleepy again. "Okay, stop." I whined. "We need to get up and get ready."

"Then why are you still laying on top of me?" He said smugly. I sighed before getting up and going through my drawers.

"You should go get changed."