❄️ Internships! 🔥

After the event, everyone had a few days to recover and I excitedly went to class to see Todoroki. I saw him in the back of the room and walked towards him with flowers in my hand.

"Hey. How have you been?" I happily asked.

 How have you been?" I happily asked

"I needed to talk to you. Our time together at the event was nice and I enjoyed your company, but I can't continue that with you. I should really focus on myself."

"... Are you serious?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

I scoffed and threw the flowers I had bought him on his desk. How did our relationship go backwards? I turned around and saw Kirishima take his seat, so I sat next to him and pulled my chair closer to him.

"Hey Kirishima-kun."

"Hey y/n-chan

"Hey y/n-chan." He replied warmly, giving me exactly what I wanted.

"I wanted to let you know that you were really cool during the sporting festival. You and that other guy had similar quirks, but you still beat him. You're so incredible." I flirted.

"W-Well I do workout a lot." He stuttered as he flexed his bicep.

"Really? Can we arm wrestle?" I asked.

"Of course. We'll start off slow, okay?"

I nodded and we held hands as we prepared. I gave a countdown and tried pushing his arm down, but he slowly pushed mine down instead. I made sure to keep his hand in mine.

"You're a lot stronger than me." I whined.

"Take your seats." Aizawa demanded as he walked in.

I let go of his hand and went back to my seat. Before sitting down, I made eye contact with Todoroki, but he looked away and scoffed. The teacher announced that we would be taking internships and gave everyone a list of agencies we could intern at. Todoroki had over 2,000 offers and some others had less. The rest of the class didn't have any, but had to pick one from a list of agencies willing to intern any student. My powers would cause destruction, so I couldn't pick rescue agencies. I decided to look for agencies that would train my combat skills, so I chose Gunhead's agency. I later on realized that Uraraka had chosen the same one. The entire class met up at the train station with mr. Aizawa and waited for him to get us our tickets. I noticed Todoroki sitting on a bench with his headphones in, so I sat next to him and leaned my head closer to his.

"What do you think you're doing?" He raised his voice at me.

"Oh, relax. I just wanted to listen to some music."

"Then listen to the music on your phone."

"Why do you have to push me away all the time? I'm not a villain." I stated as I pouted.

"No, but you're weird. We don't have to be friends just because we have the same quirks."

"But I want us to be."

He scoffed before handing me part of his headphones. I quickly put it in my ear and happily smiled as I listened to his type of music. The teacher soon came back with our tickets and we parted.
____________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter! I didn't want to make it too long.

This little moment between Y/N and Todoroki is so cute, don't you think? 😍