❄️ Tension 🔥

A/N: WARNING ⚠️ Lemon up ahead or smut. Whatever you call it.
🍋 Lemon Warning 🍋
18+
I'll let you know when it starts and finishes.
___________________________________

When I walked in, I saw Todoroki laying on my bed. He turned his head to look at me and I clutched onto my towel. He sat up and patted the spot next to him. I sat down and waited for him to speak.

"What you did in front of everyone was really frustrating." He said after releasing a sigh.

"... Are you mad at me?"

"Quite the opposite."

He leaned in and kissed me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and kissed back until he pulled away.

 I felt butterflies in my stomach and kissed back until he pulled away

"What's going on through your head?" I asked.

"You looked so good in your bikini. I got really jealous when all the guys were watching you run around in it."

"Why be jealous when I'm all yours?" I smirked.

"You're all mine, but they don't know that."

"I tried giving them a hint. I was all over you in front of them. It's not my fault they didn't catch on."

"Maybe we should keep trying."

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋Start🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

He leaned in and kissed me again. The energy and sexual tension I felt between us was constantly increasing and I decided in that moment that I didn't want to stop. I kissed Todoroki back and slowly pulled him on top of me without letting our kiss break. I unwrapped my towel and started tugging on his pants. He pulled away and sat up to stare at my body. I felt embarrassed, but watched him pull his clothes off. First his shirt, then his pants and last was his boxers. I looked at his length and felt flustered.

"Can I touch you?" He politely asked.

I nodded and kissed him before letting him touch me.

I felt him touch my hips and slide his hands onto my breasts

I felt him touch my hips and slide his hands onto my breasts. I could feel my whole face heat up as he played with them and I slid my hand from his shoulder to his manhood. I wrapped my hand around it and played with it until it got hard. I watched him pick up his pants from the floor and pull out a condom. He opened it and I watched him put it on before hovering over me again.