💥 Bakugo pt. 2 💥

Later on, we met up before meeting Kirishima in front of the hospital. They weren't sure if Yaoyorozu would actually help us or if Midoriya would join us, but we soon saw them walk out of the hospital. Soon enough, Iida came ranting about our recklessness, punched Midoriya, but eventually decided to come with us. We got on a train to another district and went into a costume store to make sure that we didn't stand out.

While getting into character, we heard people yell something about U

While getting into character, we heard people yell something about U.A and we turned to see a conference on TV. Mr. Aizawa, Vlad King and the principal were apologizing to everyone, but the reporters were making them look like villains. We ignored the news and kept walking until the tracker took us to the outside of a suspicious building. We waited for something to happen until these two old drunk men came over and cat-called Yaoyorozu and I. Todoroki pulled me behind him so that the men wouldn't be able to get close like they initially were. Once they left, we decided to go around to the back, but had to squeeze through a small gap between the next building and a brick fence. We noticed a window and lifted up Midoriya and Kirishima who had night vision goggles.

"Nomu's?" Midoriya whispered.

I noticed a big shadow and turned around to see a giant leg.

"Guys?" I softly spoke, feeling fear rush through my body.

Right then, it stomped the ground and we were hit by a big gust of wind. When it stopped, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu and I looked again and could see the pro heroes Mt. Lady, Gang Orca, Best Jeanist and Mr. Tiger. Since the heroes were here and we overheard them say Bakugo was safe at another location, Yaoyorozu suggested that we rest easy and leave. As we were walking, Midoriya was the first to stop and turn around. When we all stopped, there was a bright flash and the earth shook. The buildings walls mostly collapsed and we were able to all look inside while taking cover. We could see a man hovering over the heroes who were mostly unconscious. Best jeanist tried attacking, but the villain had shot a giant hole through him with no weapon and without touching him. All of us felt fear and I could feel my stomach turn. I wanted to run, but I was so scared that I couldn't move. We had all been holding our breath to reduce the amount of noise we were making, until we heard a splash and a voice that sounded like Bakugo's. We were still shaking in fear, but noticed Midoriya begin to move. Before he could even take a step, Iida grabbed him and prevented him from moving. Unexpectedly, we heard the villain say "You're here" and panicked until we realized All Might had rushed in. All Might tried fighting, but held back his strength to protect Bakugo. Once Midoriya realized, he created a plan to save him. Todoroki created a tall ice ramp that Iida, Midoriya and Kirishima went up to get everyone's attention. Kirishima held his hand out to Bakugo and Bakugo quickly created an explosion to propel himself up until he reached Kirishima's hand.