Kiss Me..

Maurice POV

Lori: babe what you think?" she said coming out the dressing room. I bit my lip at her bathing suit as she turned in a circle.

Me: shake that booty for me." I lusted. She laughed but shook her ass as I smacked it.

Me: yeah babygirl that's fire." I said.

Lori: okay good, it has to be cute for today's pool party." she said looking in the mirror. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see the group chat pop up.

Senia: We spending the night?"

Lori texted back quickly as she got undressed.

Lori: yes if you guys want to."

Ryan:..I wont be able to but I can stay for a long time."

China: um why you can't."

Ryan: because my mom needs my help in the morning:)."

Lori: she act like we care." she scoffed.

Me: aye none of that, you suppose to be playing it cool."

Lori: baby I am, just infront of you I can vent..right?"

Me:..yeah baby you can." I said. She had a point, shit as long as she didn't act a fool infront of people then it was fine for her to say what she wanted in private to me.

Grabbing her clothes, I watched as she swayed her hips out, placing her bathing suit on the counter, I pulled out my card and handed it to the lady behind the desk.

Grabbing her bags, she grabbed my card and placed it in my wallet as I walked out the store with her bags in one hand, and her hand in the other.

Ryan POV

Mom: Ryan, that is cute!" she said as I came down the steps. I looked down at my bathing suit and pouted as I hated it.

Me: no ma! This looks horrible." I said racing back upstairs. I took the bathing suit off and threw it to the ground. Ugh. Finding a damn bathing suit was never this hard on vacation.

But for a simple ass pool party it was hard. In reality, it wasn't a simple pool party.

It was my first pool party with friends and I wanted to look good. I didn't want to come there looking crazy. There was a knock on my door and my mom leaned on the door.

Mom: Ry, any bathing suit you put on you look amazing." she said. I pulled out one of my old bathing suits and smiled as I held it up.

Me: this is the one!" I said. I slipped the other bathing suit off and quickly put this one on. I fixed the gold straps in the front and turned to my mom who beamed at me.

Mom: body!" she said boosting me up, I smiled at this one and quickly put my hair in two back pigtails.

Me: okay this is it!" I said going into the bathroom. I took my phone and snapped a cute selfie before looking at it. I put my lashes on and some lipstick. I pulled on a cover up and grabbed my over night bag.

Mom: make sure you have everything." she said taking my bag from me. I nodded and grabbed my phone and charger, I grabbed my sleeping medicine just in case it was hard for me to sleep. I placed them in my bag as my mom held it for me.

Mom: that's it?

Me yea." I said. I grabbed my comforter and my pillow and turned out the lights in my room.

I followed carefully behind my mom as she carried my bag down the steps. She carried it to the car and stuffed it in the truck. I placed my comforter and my pillow in the backseat and closed the door.