Cut The SHIT

Ryan POV

I fixed my curls as they sat neatly on my head, fixing my tan shirt I made sure it hugged my perfectly.

Today we were visiting the National Museum of African American History, and then we were were going to dinner as a class at this cool restaurant.

I was excited and even more happy because me and Maurice were in a good space.

     Coming out of the bathroom, I put on my black open toe sandals and grabbed my phone and my wallet.

Senia: aww you look so cute." she said to me.

Me: you always say that." I giggled.

Senia: no but you do, those pants are super cute too." she said pulling at them.

I looked down at them and smiled. They were printed pants, and I had not worn them in years. She walked around them and fixed my back butt pocket before I looked at her outfit.

Me: You look pretty too." I said.

Senia: we sound like robots." she said, starting to laugh. I laughed with her as China came through our shared double door.

China: the boys said hurry up Mrs. Clover is complaining." she said.

Me: I am ready." I shurgged.

China: okay come on, and when we get down there you have to tell me where you get your pants from." she said.

Me: girl I got these years ago." I said as we left the hotel room.

  Jania and Diana were already in the hallway waiting for us. We made it downstairs just as the last few bit of kids came off the other elevator.

Mrs. Clover: now we already know the drill!" she called as we tiptoed to join the group.

Mrs. Clover: there is to be NO playing, NO inappropriate behavior, NO cussing, fighting, acting ghetto." she said making some students laugh.

Mrs. Clover: I am serious, we are going to the first ever black museum, and I will not claim any of you if you go in there acting a mess." she said.

Mrs. Clover: there is a homework portion." she said as we all groaned.

Mrs. Clovers: it is simple, and does not have to be turned into us until tomorrow morning before our fun day." she said.

Mrs. Clover: you are to turn into Blackboard a 2 page assessment of the museum."

Ace: two page!?" he cried.

Mrs. Clover: yes Acenio, two pages. Double spaced, and it has to be based on what you learned, what was your favorite part, how was the experience, what surprised you and what you did not know that you learned newly." she said.

Mrs. Clover: you can do it before we go to dinner, or after we come back from dinner. It has to be turned in before 9:00am in the morning before we have our fun day, if you do not turn it in you will not be allowed to join in on the fun day and trust me you don't want to miss it." she said.

Mrs. Clover: am I clear?"

We all gave her the okay as she turned for the buses outside.

Mrs. Clover: alright let's get going." she said.

  As she walked off, I blushed as I felt a tug at the belt loops of my pants. He pulled me against his chest as he kissed the side of my neck.

Maurice: wassup?" he said in my ear. Shivers went down my spine as I turned around to face him.