His Confession...

Maurice POV

I watched as my message didn't deliver as Ryan had blocked me. I knew she was beyond upset about yesterday. I knew I fucked up.

My school alarm clock went off and I slid out of bed. I didn't sleep properly at all last night. It was eating away at me as I had really hurt her.

I worked hard to get her where she is with me now, and in one action I just I knew I fucked it up.

I showered and slipped on my hoodie and my gray sweats, before grabbing my book bag and my phone. My phone was on 15% and I didnt care to put my chains on today.

I was rushing to get to school to catch Ryan. Hurrying down the steps, I looked over to see her mom's car gone. I figured Ryan had asked for a ride, so I took off towards school.

It didn't take me long to get there, as I pulled into the parking lot. Looking around, most of everyone was here. Senia's car was the only one missing. I hopped out of the car and looked around for Ryan.

Splain: Ryan not here bro." he said lowly as I looked around.

Me: what time is it?" I asked.

China: don't you got your phone." she giggled.

Me: China." I warned. She sighed and pulled hers out.

China: it's 2 minutes till first period." she said.

  I looked around the parking lot carefully, and then at the entrance. The bell rang as the two minutes went by and Ryan did not show. Gritting my teeth, I hopped back into my drivers seat.

Dion: bro, were you going?" I heard as I sped off. I sped out the parking lot and back home.

Swinging into my neighborhood, I past my house and went to Ryan's. Coming into her driveway, I parked as I saw her room lights on. I shoulda just fucking came here.

    Climbing out of the car, I stuffed my hands in my pocket as I walked up to her door, opening her screen door I stood infront of her main door..

Reluctant, I knocked softly on the door. I waited a few moments before knocking again. I was about to knock again when Ryan opened the door, she looked at me angrily as I held the screen door.

Me: I want to talk." I blurted as she stared at me.

Ryan: there is nothing to talk about." she said.

Me: Ryan-."

Ryan: Maurice please leave me alone." she groaned as she went to close the door. I put my foot in the door, blocking it from closing all the way.

Me: I want to talk to you Ryan." I said firmly. She opened the door and looked at me as she scoffed.

Ryan: what do you have to say?"

Me: I am sorry for yesterday with Lori." I said.

Ryan: was that it?"

Me: what are we doing Ryan?" I sighed as she frowned.

Ryan: don't know what you talking about." she snapped.

Me: I mean us, what the hell are we doing. We been fucking wit each other for a minute now and I asked you to be my girl and you had nun to say to a nigga." I said getting upset again.

Ryan: oh wow so you got in your feelings and decided to team up with Lori, way to fix things!" she smiled. She tried to close the door again, but this time I slammed it open.

Me: I put time into you miss lady. I take the time out of my day to worry about you, feed you, look out for you. Please you. I don't ask for shit, I do shit for you! I've been doing stuff for you since the day we fixed things and started over. What the hell have you done for me?!" I yelled.