GAME NIGHT

Ryan POV

Me: oo that's cold." I cheesed as Senia painted Reese's number on my cheek. She stepped back and squealed as it looked good.

Senia: now your officially a football girlfriend." she said putting a mirror in my face. I cheesed big at the number 18 on the side of my face. I stood up and fixed my jeans and my crop top as I saw people coming into the park.

Nique: Senia you need to be getting out there girl." she said coming back into the car.

Senia: I know, I know. I was doing Ryan's makeup." she said.

China: she looks lovely now come on." she said, pushing her down the parking lot.

Nique: we should start over there so we can get good seats behind the boys side." she said as I fixed my hair. She closed her car door, as I grabbed my phone from her front seat.

Fixing my shirt again, I fiddled with my hair and my jeans a little too much as we joined the crowd towards the football field.

I slowed down a bit, looking at the picnic tables I felt a little panic inside of me as I looked down at the ground. Clouded thoughts of Mccoy, turned to loving thoughts of Maurice. I smiled at the picnic tables as I remembered his sweet gesture.

He really wanted me here at his first game, and the night he brought me here was the best thing he could have done. I wasn't sure how I would be able to make it at this park if he didn't do what he did.

Diana: you okay..right?" she said, placing her hand on my arm.

Me: perfect." I smiled. She smiled back and intertwined our hands as we walked onto the field.
Walking further into the park, the stands were packed.

There were already barely any seats as people from our school and the rival school filled the area. I felt a little uncomfortable as Diana followed Nique through the crowd.

Pushing past people we came into view of the field as the boys were warming up.

I panned our school's football team carefully, it was tricky at first because they were all dressed in their football attire.

I watched one carefully as he caught a ball with one hand. I smiled because I knew it was Reese as he threw it back to Dion.

Jania: come on Ry, there are some seats over here." she said. Diana tugged my hand away from the filed as we climbed up onto the bleachers. I felt a sense of joy as my boyfriend was on the field.

China: oh my god.." she groaned as I looked at her. She was starring down at Lori and her minions.

I gritted my teeth as Lori dared to wear his number on the side of her face and her shirt. Smirking at me, she stood as we stopped our way up the bleachers.

China: really Lorraine?" she sighed as Lori flashed her shirt.

Lori: what?" she snickered.

Nique: you know what." she snapped.

Lori: no, I really don't. I didn't think Ryan would be making it tonight being the kind of park we are at, so I came to support." she smiled.

I rolled my eyes at her pettiness, as much as I wanted to pop her upside her head again like in DC, I wasn't about to make a fool of myself and Maurice, especially not at his first game.

Diana: bitch-."

Me: come on, it's not even worth it." I mumbled pushing them up the bleachers. They glared at her for me as she waved at us tauntingly.

Sitting two bleachers above her, I put my focus back into Maurice as he took his helmet off.

The boy looked good in everything he put on but something about his football attire ruffled my vagina.