Such A Big Baby

Maurice POV

My eyes opened slowly at the sound of a soft knock on my window. Rolling over, I brushed it off as I could just be hearing shit.

Closing my eyes, I drifted off as the knocked happened more intensely. Sitting up, I grabbed my phone as I cursed to myself.

It was 1:50 in the morning.

Looking at my window I glared at it, daring it to make the same sound again.

Me: that's what I thought." I snarled laying down. I was about to lay my head on my pillow when the knock came across my window again as I cursed.

Sliding out of bed, I stormed to it as I slid the blinds open. My eyes grew instantly as Ryan stood there in only her tank top and shorts. Unlocking it I slammed it open as she shivered.

Me: have you lost yo mind?" I snarled as I moved stuff out the way. Bending down, I picked her up and through my window.

Ryan: can I sleep with you-."

Me: have you lost yo fucking mind?" I snarled slamming my window shut.

Me: it is 20 degrees and 2 am in the morning. The hell are you outside for?" I snapped at her.

Ryan: i-i can't sleep." she mumbled.

Ryan: e-everything in my room, is gone and I keep thinking about me leaving." she cried.

I sighed as she broke down infront of me. I could see how Mr. James felt, keeping this secret from her was hard as she continued to spiral out.

Grabbing her waist, I pulled her to my chest as she hugged me. She cried into my chest as we stood there for a bit.

Me: come on.." I said letting her go.

I pulled the covers back for her as she climbed in. Climbing in behind her, I laid on my back as she snuggled up to me. Pulling the covers over me, I rubbed her back as she laid there.

Ryan: dont be mad at me, I know it's late." she said.

Me: I ain't mad at you baby. But don't eva do that shit again." I said softly.

Me: that shit is dangerous, it's too dark for you to be out there walking to my house." I continued.

Me: next time you call a nigga when you want to come over this late. I'll come get you." I finished. She nodded as she placed her hand on my chest.

She slowly fell asleep on me as I turned the TV on. It didn't take long for me as I drifted off, before I knew it my alarm clock for school went off.

Groaning, I stopped it as Ryan stayed asleep on me. Sitting up, I rubbed down my face as the TV played in silence.

Climbing out of bed, I headed for the shower as quietly as possible. I got ready in the bathroom before coming into my room and getting dressed.

Putting my deodorant on, I sprayed my cologne as I put my chains around my neck. Putting Ryan's on last, I fixed my shirt as I put my hair in a messy bun.
Today was finals and I dressed accordingly. I placed my hoodie over my head as I slipped on my sneakers.

Fixing my sweats, I walked over to Ryan and rubbed her curls out her face. For once she looked like she had gotten some sleep, kissing her cheek I rubbed her awake.

Me: come on baby girl." I said as her eyes fluttered open. She buried her face in my pillows as I tapped her booty. Slapping it firmly, it jiggled against my hand as she got annoyed.

Ryan: stop." she snapped under pillow.

Ryan: I am not going." she said.

Me: the hell you are, get up and come on." I said. She sighed as she sat up, rubbing her eyes as she headed for my window as I frowned.