Tricked You

Maurice POV

Dion: no nigga, a glass bowl!" he yelled as he snatched the checklist from Ace.

Ace: nigga that is a glass bowl!" he yelled snatching it back.

Me: man let me see this shit." I said sucking my teeth. I took it from Reggie and flipped it so I could see.

Derrick: man you niggas act slow as hell, the girls prolly already found this shit." he said.

I ignored him as I looked at the riddle in which the glass bowl was located.

   Walking further down the road, I caught a glimpse of Cheyenne, China, and Ryan running out of a glass store.

Me: glass bowl.." I mumbled as they ran across the street.

Me: the fucking glass store niggas!" I snapped shoving the paper into Ace's chest.

  Holding my sagging jeans, I jogged across the street as the boys ran up behind me. Running down the hilled street I slowed down as I opened the door.

Dion: niggas how the fuck you figrue this shit out?" he said as they came in behind me.

Me:..man I didn't." I said looking at the glass pots and pans carefully. Looking up at the shelf I grinned as I saw the glass bowl with our school name tapped to it.

Me: I saw Ryan and China run out the building." I laughed. Stepping up on the foot stool, I grabbed the glass bowl before hopping down.

Splain: you fucking cheater." he laughed as we left out the building.

Mccoy: man I'm wit it, I ain't losing to them girls." he said. I nodded my head at that, as we agreed on something today. Coming back out into traffic, Ace stepped forward as he looked at the paper.

Ace: man we only need 5 moe things.." he mumbled as we waited.

Jay: well hurry up bitch." he snarled, making Acenio glare.

Ace: I am bitch ass nigga." he snarled back.

Me: man focus Ace, we can do all dat later bro." I said tapping his chest. He shook off his frustration as he looked back down at the paper.

Ace: in the front lawn, people sit and enjoy my music next to the restaurant where they eat and drink, I am yellow and hard to seek.." he read.

  Rubbing my tongue against my cheek, I smirked again as I saw the girls running in the direction of the jazz lawn.

Me: they just make this better and better." I laughed as I hopped across the street. Crossing over, I was about to turn for the lawn when a sassy voice made me smile.

Ryan: caught y'all!" she sassed as I turned to her. Senia, Nique, Jania, Cheyenne, Diana and Ryan were leaning against the wall with their arms folded as we turned to them.

Senia: we can see you guys following us!" she said, rolling her neck. I smirked at Ryan's cuteness as she smiled at me.

Ryan: that's why we ran into the wrong glass store and made you grab the wrong bowl." she smiled.

Me: yeah yeah nice try baby girl, our school name is tapped on it." I said holding it.

Ryan: Look again." she smiled. I frowned as I held it up and looked closely.

Our school name was on it alright, but the tape that was holding it on the bowl had been changed out.

  I sucked my teeth as I could see they had tapped over another sign. Peeling it off, they left a snarky message on it as I looked up at Ryan.