The F*** I Am.

Maurice POV

The dismissal bell rang and I grabbed my things off my desk. Stuffing my computer in my bag I pulled out my phone and opened me and Ryan's messages.

She had left me on read for the 20th time in 3 days. Not only did she stand me up at my own party, she didn't text me or call me to let me know she couldn't make it. Nor did she not apologixe for not making it.

I was more then mad at her because I wanted her there, she was suppose to be there on my night. I stopped talking to her and I figured she was scared to talk to me because she knew I was mad, so I was going to wait until she grew a pair and came and talked to a nigga.

But three fucking days..?

The girls had heard nothing from her either and as I looked down at my message I sent her a "?" and watched as she read it and didn't reply.

Flexing my jaw, I clicked her contact number and pressed called. She sent me to voicemail as I shook my curls and put my phone in my pocket.

Dion: Yo Reese." he called out. As I walked to my car.

Me: wassup?" I mumbed opening my car door. I threw my bookbag in carefully as I opened me and Ryan's messages up again.

Dion: still nun?" he asked standing over me.

Me: nahh.." I hissed, turning my phone off.

Dion: nigga just go over there and talk to her." he gestured.

Me: the fuck I am." I snapped.

Dion: Reese-."

Me: nawl, don't Reese me bruh. She sat in my face and promise she would come to my party after the first game of the year." I snapped.

Me: we all know how important the first game of the year is bro." I said as he nodded his head in agreement.

Dion: man but maybe Ryan got tired and fell asleep and realized she missed it Reese."

Me: ain't nun wrong bout that. But no call, no text, no nun for three fucking days?" I snapped.

Me: and you saying I am suppose to make the first move and break the ice between us?" I spit.

Me: you got me fucked up." I finished.

Dion: aight fine don't speak to Ryan, but we gotta game this weekend. You need to get it together you been slacking at practice." he called out. I sucked my teeth as I looked away from him.

Dion: we got recruits coming to this game Reese." he reminded.

Dion: yo head need to be in the game, and out of Ryan's ass." he scolded.

Nodding my head slightly, he did have a point. As much as Ryan's stubborn behavior was getting to me, I did have my first recruit game of the year this weekend and I needed to keep my mind on right.

Me: ight, I got it. Imma do right today at practice." I promised.

Dion: good, cool off and meet us back on the field." he said. I nodded and dapped him up and got in the car. Getting in the drivers seat, I sat down as i looked at my phone again.

Opening up to Ryan's message I hovered over the call button as Dion's words registered in my head. Sighing I turned my phone off and threw it in my bag. Shaking my focus into action, I ran back onto the field with my team.

Senia POV

Me: let's take a break." i sighed as I dismissed the team. Going over to the bleachers, I sipped some water as Nique and China walked over to me on the field.