On The Record

Ryan POV

I fixed my skirt, as I had neatly slicked my hair back into a cute bun. After the museum we came back just an hour before dinner.

Senia: I really don't want to do the 2 pages after dinner, i'mma be so sleepy." she said.

Me: I know but we don't have a choice." she said.

I fixed my tube top and my skirt, making sure I looked perfect in them. There was knock at the door as I knew it was the boys, Senia went and opened it as I turned in the mirror.

Senia: don't you guys look dashing." she said as they came in. I smiled through the mirror as Reese came into the bathroom.

He was wearing a red, yellow, gold and black shirt with a black under shirt under it. He had on black jeans and black sneakers as his curls sat healthy on his head. His chain around his neck was wide toothed as he smiled with his pearly white.

Me: don't you look handsome." I blushed.

Reese: Me? You looking mighty good right now." he said, kissing my neck.

Reese: and you smelling like vanilla, we can just skip the dinner you know..I got something else I want to eat." he teased.

  I laughed as he nibbled my ear, pushing him off he chuckled as he stumbled back.

Me: I actually would like to go, I am hungry." I said. I looked at him through the mirror as he stared at my butt.

Me: Reese, I will change." I said as he stopped looking.

Reese: nah nah, like you said, I can fight." he smirked. I rolled my eyes as I came out of the bathroom.

China: I don't know which top!" she said coming into our room. Jordan followed her into our room, sighing as China held up two shirts.

Jordan: baby girl, any shirt you put on you will look gorgeous."' he sighed. Reese and Dion laughed at his discomfort as China pouted.

Nique: Chi, just wear the white one please." she said coming in. Sighing, she stomped back into the room as Jordan glared at Maurice and Dion.

Dion:..well meet y'all downstairs." he laughed, bailing Jordan out. He hurried to his feet as we went into the Nique and China' s room.

China: ugh, Jordan has seen me in this top before!" she cried.

Jania: China, then were the gray one." she insisted.

China: but the grey one makes me look flat chested!" she said. I could see what Jordan's down expression meant, I was already drained from the conversation and I just got here.

Me: Chi, how about you wear a dress." I said going over to her suitcase. I grabbed a red dress, and held it up as it looked fit and slim.

China: oh my god, I forgot I had that." she said grabbing it. She held it close before smiling at me.

China: Thanks!" she said running to the bathroom.

Jania: dramatic." she said as China got ready.

Once she was done, we waited for her to slip on her sandals, before leaving and coming out of the room.

  Catching the elevator, we made our way down to the lobby as more students from our class were hopping off of the elevators before us.

I frowned as they walked out the door and into the night street, walking past the buses and down the city path.

Me: where are they going?" I asked as we walked over to the boys.

Dion: the buses ain't taking us, the restaurant is right there." he said pointing at it. I squinted my eyes a bit, landing on Mr. Johnson as he stood by the door.