Finally The Truth

Maurice POV

Last night still echoed in my head, and the more I thought about it the more I felt bad for Ryan. I didn't appreciate that she lied to us, but to be honest I understood. Whatever the case was, she didn't want people to know.

Everyone slept at my house last night after the whole ordeal. I was done with Lori at this point, I was in the wrong for kissing Ryan, but Ryan really was a good girl, and I let my loyalty for a snake oversee that. She tried to make both me and Lori happy, and we both treated her like shit.

Dion: what time is it?" he said stretching.

Me: 9:30." I said looking at my watch.

Senia woke up from under him and pulled out her phone. She sighed as she got up and went to the bathroom. After Senia got up, it was like a domino effect. Everybody started getting up and getting on their phones.

Senia: I still have all of Ryan's stuff in the car." she said as we got up.

Me: I'll drop it off when I go over there."

Nique: when we." she corrected.

Me: we?"

China: Ryan is our best friend too, and she would want us there." she said.

Senia: besides, I know she feels like we hate her." she said.

Jordan: no offense bro, but I wanted to knock Lori ass out." he said.

Senia: I was really about to." she said, snapping her neck.

Me: no need to apologize, that aint my girl anymore." I said.

Davone: are you serious this time?"

Me: I am serious, I'm finished for real." I said, shaking my head.

Dion: good." he said. We got up and I fixed us all something to eat. We ate in silence as we thought about last.

Lori had blown up my phone all night and I ended up having to block her ass.

Marcus:...I wonder what she got arrested for." he said, breaking the silence.

Diana: whatever it is, she'll tell us.." she said, throwing her plate away. I jogged upstairs and freshened up and put some clothes on. I waited as everyone got dressed before we headed out.

Senia: let me get her stuff out of the car before we head over." she said, running to her car. I helped her out by grabbing Ryan's pillow and comforter. It smelled like her and I smiled as I held it.

Dion: ready?" he said as Senia closed her trunk.

Senia: yea come on." she said. I walked ahead of everybody as they followed me to her house. We stepped carefully through the bushes and on to her driveway.

Jordan: she gotta cute lil house." he laughed a little. I stepped up the stairs and knocked on the door slightly. I heard familiar faint footsteps reach the door and smiled as the door was unlocked.

Ryan's mom stood at the door and grew a never ending smile as she saw all of us.

Me: hey Mrs J, can we please come in.." I smiled. She smiled some more, and opened the screen door. She held the door as we all piled in.

Marcus: I see where she gets the looks from." he mumbled to me. I punched his arm and he winced away from me.

Mrs: J: you guys take a seat and I can get Ryan." she smiled.

Senia: thank you Mrs. J." she said. We heard her go upstairs and I sat down on the barstool. A few minutes passed and Mrs. J came down without Ryan.

Mrs. J:...she's not ready to speak right now you guys." she sighed.