Back Home

Maurice POV

   The bus came to a halt, making me open my eyes at the sight of a middle point food store. Kicking Dion awake, he sat up as he looked out the window. It was the Maryland pitstop middle point, and I rubbed my stomach as I grew instantly hungry.

Mrs. Clover: alright, this will be a good time to eat, use the bathroom and maybe buy some snacks on the way home." she said as the bus lights came on and people stood up to stretch.

     Standing up, I realized Ryan was not sitting next to me, looking around I spotted her at the front with Mrs. Clover. Writing at the table with her ankle wrapped. Sucking my teeth, I grabbed my phone, and fixed my sweats as we made it to the front.

She didn't notice us as she had papers all over the desk, coming closer it looked like she was only on her last two pages. I was about to tap her shoulder when Mrs. Clover stopped me.

Mrs. Clover: let her finish Maurice." she said as Ryan looked up.

Ace: now Mrs. C, let Ryan get a break." he said seriously this time.

Ryan: I am almost done you guys." she mumbled looking at us.

She looked so sleepy, as she tapped her pencil on her desk. I could tell she was not going to get up with us, so as we let people by, I took the empty seat across from her.

Me: aight imma wait wit you." I said as she shook her head.

Ryan: no we don't have much time." she mumbled.

Me: then you better hurry up." I teased a little. She didn't laugh at my joke, she glared at me as I smirked.

Mrs. Clover: Ryan how much have you written?" she said as she leaned over her.

Ryan: I have one more page." she said flipping over the pages. Sighing she twisted her lip as Senia pouted.

Senia: come on Mrs. Clover, please." she begged.

   We waited as she grabbed the pages from Ryan, they were neatly written and spaced perfectly, making her smile a little at Ryan's work.

Mrs. Clover:..finish that last sentence, then you can be done." she said. Ryan smiled back as she quickly wrote something down, making us laugh as she handed it to Mrs. Clover.

Mrs. Clover: I'm adding an extra 15 mins, so you guys hurry up now." she said moving out of our way.

Stepping off the bus, I waited as Dion and Senia helped Ryan to her feet. Coming to the stairs, I picked her up and laughed as she wrapped herself around me like a baby.

Jordan: aww look at Daddy big baby." he teased as she laid her head in my neck.

Me: leave her alone nigga." I laughed as he tried to pinch her cheeks. He laughed as they walked a ahead of us a little.

Me: you want me to carry you all the way?" I laughed.

Ryan: yes." she said.

Me: such a baby." I laughed, holding her up. Walking to the pitstop, we walked through the doors as I put her down.

Ace: ooo shit they got wingstop." he said, grabbing Diana's hand. He dragged her over there as Dion and Senia followed them.

Me: what you want to eat?" she said.

Ryan: I kinda just want some wingstop fries." she said as she grabbed my hand. She kissed my cheek as I looked down at her surprised.

Me: you showin a nigga a lot of love right now." I said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned up and kissed my lips, as I grabbed her booty firmly. Sucking her bottom lip, I pulled away as I held onto her.