It Was Her, AGAIN!

Maurice POV

Ryan: R-Reese, oh my goddd." she said as I pounded her. I had her arched over the bed, bending her spine in as she gripped the sheets for support. Holding her hips, I began to slow down, stroking her effortlessly as she whimpered.

Her wetness dripped down on the bed as I rubbed her soft booty. I could feel her coming close, as her walls tighten, her moans grew weaker, and her body became hot. She released on me, making me cum right after, slipping out I caught it in my hand as she flopped over.

Ryan: oh my god." she breathed as I headed for the bathroom. I rinsed my hands, drying them as I came back into my hotel room.

Me: you tired out?" I smirked as she laid there naked.

Ryan: maybe, you were going so hard." she blushed as she laid there. I slipped on my boxers and my sweats as a knock on my hotel door came.

Me: yo?" I called as I walked up to it.

Dion: you finished up bro?" he asked through the door.

Me: yeah yeah, wassup?" I said placing my ear to it.

Dion: nun, me and the boys was going to go down to the basketball court thing they had. I was coming to tell you when you were all done to come down there, we will be there." he said.

Me: nah nigga wait for me." I said.

Dion: you sho?"

Me: yeah yeah, let me get my shirt and my sneakers bro I'm coming." I said. He tapped the door as I backed away from the door and quickly looked for my shirt.

Me: you seen my shirt baby?" I asked as she slowly sat up.

Ryan:..no, you took it off by the bathroom door." she mumbled. I walked over to the door, finidng it on the floor by Dion's bed.

Ryan:..your leaving?" she asked as I put it on.

Me: yeah baby, the boys wanna chill out so I am going to catch up wit em." I said. She didn't say anything as I slipped on my chains. Looking through the mirror, I turned slowly as she rubbed her arms.

Me: Ryan, get dressed baby I got to go." I rushed. She lowered her eyes as she slowly grabbed her dress. Slipping it on, she grabbed her phone and fixed her hair as I ran around getting my stuff.

Me: you got everything?" I asked as we walked for the door.

Ryan:..yeah." she mumbled. Opening the hotel door, she stepped out first as Dion leaned against the hallway.

Dion: heyy Ryan." he said as she didn't turn to him.

Ryan: hey Dion." she mumbled. I frowned at her sorrow demeanour as she didn't give me a kiss, and headed for the elevators.

Dion: damn, what happened?" he asked.

Me: ion know." I said as I watched her get on. Sucking my teeth, I closed the hotel door behind me.

Me: let's go bro.." I hissed as we walked for the stairs. Opening the side stair door, we jogged down the steps and to the main floor. It wasn't packed at all this time, maybe a few people in this busy hotel.

            We walked down the game floor, and I followed Dion as I could hear the basketballs going off. Hopping into a skip, I pranced onto the court as Davone and Marcus were holding two basketballs while the rest of the boys were sitting on the bleachers.

Splain: about time playboy!" he exclaimed as I dapped him up.

Jordan: over there fucking on Ryan, you missed a good ass game." he blurted. I sucked my teeth as I punched his arm.