Miscommunication

Lori POV

BigDaddy👅: bbyg I am staying home, it aint no point for me to come to school today." 

He replied, I rolled my eyes and noticed how no one was here at school today, Senia, Dion, Aceino, Diana, no one.

The halls were awfully empty, I noticed how everyone including my friends were gone. Only bystanders, and randoms walked past me.

Airi: Lori!" she whispered behind me. I closed my locker door and turned to her, folding my arms.

Me: what A." I said irritated.

Airi: trying to skip school today?" she smirked. Rolling my eyes I looked down the hallway again. The emptiness made me grab my stuff and agree to skip with her. Walking out behind her, we snuck to my car and hopped in.

Me: what you wanna do?"

Airi: go to Maurices, everyone is there already." she shrugged.

Me: huh?" I frowned looking over at her. She showed me Senia's snapchat and I for sure saw China and Nique at his house. Funny, he didn't tell me.

Me: lets go then." I said. I put the car in drive and quickly left the school, heading to Maurices house, I started to get weary of something. I arrived soon, and parked in my usual spot at his house.

Grabbing our stuff, I rang the doorbell and folded my arms as I saw China come to the door.

She opened the door hesitantly and stared as if I wasn't supposed to be here.

Me: um, excuse me." I snarled, pushing myself in.

Me: where is Maurice?" I snapped putting my bag down. She was about to answer when Ryan emerged from his room wearing HIS oversized t-shirt.

Airi: I know you fucking lying." she spit as my mouth gaped.

Me: why the FUCK do you have on MY boyfriend's shirt." I snarled making my way up the stairs slowly.

Ryan: Maurice gave it to me, I needed to borrow it." she mumbled.

Me:..so he just gave it to you..to be nice?" i said making it to the top of the stairs. Senia came out of his room as well, and glared at me.

Senia: what are you doing here?"

Me: girl what?!" I snapped.

Me: this MY nigga house, the question is what the FUCK are you doing here!" I yelled.

Senia: for Ryan, something bad happened with her and Mccoy-."

Me: oh cry boo boo cry." I spit.

Me: I don't care what he did to you, there is not suitable reason for you to have on Maurice's clothes. Take. It. Off." I said glaring at Ryan.

Senia: she can't-."

Ryan: I can, she is right. I shouldn't have his shirt on still, I can walk home and get a new one." she said looking into my eyes.

She went back to his room, and I followed her and felt my ears burn as I noticed his bed had been slept in. I could feel myself shaking as she grabbed her phone and out of his bed before turning to me.

Me: get.out." I snarled. She nodded her head, and slid past me as she left his room. Senia shook her head at me, and followed behind her.

I watched as the rest of the girls grabbed there stuff and followed Ryan down the stairs. The front door unlocked, and the rest of the boys walked in.

Maurice came in first with bags of food, and he immediately showed concern to Ryan.

Maurice: why are you up?" he said placing his hand on her shoulder.