Forbidden Promise..

Ryan POV

China: oo what about these?" she said holding up a cute PJS romper. I nodded as I grabbed the other one in my size.

Jania: oh hell yea, these would be super cute!" she said, snatching one of the hangers.

Diana: I think the black one is cute." she said. I went over to her side and took the black one from the hanger. Holding it up, I instantly fell in love with the black one.

Me: oh yea, black would be perfect." I said looking at the lace.

Nique: what do you think Nia?" she said as we looked at Nia. She stared off into space as I frowned at her.

Me: Senia." I said, placing my hand on her shoulder. She jumped at my touch and looked at us confused.

Senia: what?"

Me: do you like this one?" I said slowly. She looked at it and nodded her head quickly before walking to grab herself one.

Nique:..well let's try them on then." she said.

I grabbed myself a medium and a small just in case the size ran smaller than it looked. Going to the back, we walked into the dressing rooms, and I held the door as Senia slipped into one with me.

Jania: okay we all come out at the same time okay!" she called. I laughed at her enthusiasm as I got undressed.

Looking over at Nia, I was surprised her enthusiasm was missing. This was her thing, she liked shopping and matching PJS, but how she was acting you would think we made her come.

Slipping on the romper, I went to the mirror and smiled at how it hugged my curves perfectly.

Turning around, I knew Maurice would love to see what I saw.

China: ready?" she called.

Jania&Nique: Yes!"

Me: wait hold on!" I called as I looked in the mirror. I looked over at Senia as she fixed her hair.

Me: that looks super cute!" I said. She smiled small as she put her clothes on the bench.

Senia: I guess." she mumbled. I was about to ask her what's wrong when her pants fell off the bench.

Reaching down to grab them a small container of pills rolled out the pocket. I grabbed them and stood up as she picked her pants up.

Me: what is this?" I said. She snatched them from me and placed them back in her pocket.

Senia: t-there pills for my migraines that I have been having." she snipped as she hid her jeans under her bag.

Me: oh they are that bad?" I frowned as she pushed past me.

Senia: yeah, they have gotten worse my mom was thinking of taking me to the doctors." she said quickly.

Me: Aw Nia, does Dion-."

Senia: NO!" she yelled.

Senia: no he doesn't and he is not going to know." she said into my eyes. I looked into hers and I could see that huge dark rings under her eyes again. Her pupils were dilated and I stepped back as she looked pale up close.

Me: Senia are you okay-."

Senia: I'm fine!" she snapped. I nodded slowly as the girls called us out to see the outfits.

I eyed her as she opened the door and put on a fake smile, following behind her I shook my frown off and smiled as the girls started to cheer about the matching PJS.