Judgement

Ryan POV

He rubbed my booty softly as we made out. Sucking my bottom lip, I giggled as he kissed me some more. The more we kissed the more the fiery sensation between my legs got bigger. He snaked his hands down and I moaned as he softly grabbed my special spot. He kissed me deeper as he slowly rubbed my vagina on the outside of my shorts.

Our kisses became more sloppy as he slowly reached into my pants, snapping me out of it.

Me: Mccoy.." I said against his lips.

Mccoy: just relax." he said kissing me again. He tried again, and this time I grabbed his arm.

Me: I'm not ready." I mumbled. He sighed and sat up, I looked at his pants and saw he was rock hard.

Me: I-I'm sorry." I said.

Mccoy: nah don't worry about it, I know you not easy like that. I just got carried away." he sighed.

Me: so you not mad?"

Mccoy: hell nah." he smiled. He looked at the time and looked over at me.

Mccoy: I should get going." he smiled. I sat up and kissed his lips before looking him in the eye.

Me: Thank you for still being understanding." I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead before grabbing his things. Walking him out, he blew me a kiss and I caught it as he walked to the car.

He drove off and I felt my body relax as I closed the door. Sliding down against the wall, I put my head in my hands. I felt so bad, this was the second time I let him leave with blue balls. But I wasn't ready..the right person was suppose to come and take my virginity.

My dad always told me that.

He told me I would know when the time was right, I would feel it and I just didn't feel it with Mccoy yet. But he was so sweet, and understanding that he didn't get mad and I loved that.

Standing up, I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone before plopping down on my bed.

Senia💚: you guys wanna come hang at my house tonight?"

China💋: sure what time?"

Lori😴: sure me and Reese can come by."

I rolled my eyes as Mccoy's name came up. I smiled as I switched over to his messages.

Mccoy😍: let me take you out tomorrow night."

Take me out?"

Me: really, where to?"

Mccoy😍: Dinner and a Movie?"

I blushed and thought about it for a second.

Me: pick me up at 7:30. Don't be late." I replied.

Mccoy😍: yes maam."  he flirted.

I switched back over to our group chat just in time to see Reese's rude reply.

Reese🙄: Im cool on hanging with my girl only. We catch y'all another time."

Lori😴: sorry loves lol."

I rolled my eyes at there responses, more so Maurices.

I still was hurt he cut me off, and even more hurt he thought I gave myself up like I was easy. We hadn't talked and it was like he stopped hanging out with the crew when I was around.

In the hallways, he walked right past me and Lori would always fake a conversation with me. It was becoming stressful at this point, to the point where I didn't even want to come around anymore.