Girl Talk

Ryan POV

Senia: okay I love these mink ones." she said picking up a box of lashes.

  They looked pretty as she placed them in her cart. I walked behind her as I looked at all the pretty makeup colors.

Tomorrow was Lori's party, and reluctantly I was going. Senia had convinced me, and when I really thought about it.

  How much harm would it be to go? I would just stay with my girls, and away from Reese and Lori.

Senia: you sure you have everything?" she said, turning to me.

Me: yes, yes. I got all my stuff together." I said. She nodded and turned back around.

I walked to the next isle before her and looked at the many different perfumes. I came across a soft vanilla, the bottle was so pretty, and I took it out. Holding it carefully, I sprayed it on my hand and smelled it.

I instantly fell in love as it reminded me of peace.

  I had to have this. Placing it down, I grabbed the left over cash my mom made me. I counted it exactly, and was happy that a little over the amount of the purchase price.

Senia: oo what did you smell?" she said sniffing the air.

Me: this." I smiled. I sprayed it on her arm, and watched as she fanned it before smelling it.

Senia: you better be getting that before I do!" she said with big eyes.

Me: already ahead of you!" I said.

    She followed me to the counter, and we waited patiently for the line to move.

Once I got to the counter, I watched as he rung me up, and smiled as the price was just enough.

Handing the guy my cash, he counted it before placing it in the register and printing my receipt. He carefully put my perfume in a brown bag and slid it across the counter for me.

Me: thank you." I smiled. I stepped off to the side as Senia dumped her big bag out.

She opened her cash app as he rang her items up. I looked over her shoulder and raised my eyebrows as Dion had sent her $250. She looked at the total and only deposited 100 because her items came up to a clean $95.

    Taking her phone, she scanned it over the monitor and watched as it beeped. It of course approved and we waited as the guy neatly packed her stuff.

   Grabbing her bags, I grabbed one just to help her. She thanked the guy behind the counter, and we headed out.

Senia: okay you hungry?" she said. I was about to say yes, but I had used my food money to get the perfume.

Me: yea but..I used all the money I had already." I mumbled. I looked down at the perfume bottle and sighed as I realized I had to return it if I wanted to eat.

Me: just give me a second, imma return this."

Senia: return it? What no." she said grabbing my arm. I sighed and looked up at her.

Me: I don't have any money to get something to eat if I don't." I pressed.

Senia: Ryan don't return that-."

Me: Nia, I can't get food if I keep it." I snapped a little.

Me: I don't have anyone giving me money." I mumbled. I sighed deeply as I realized what I had said.

Me: Nia I am sorry-."

Senia: no don't be at all. Keep the perfume, I'll buy us lunch." she smiled.

Me: that's sweet but I don't want you spending money that Dion sent for you to treat yourself." I said, rubbing her arms.