I n s e c u r i t i e s

Maurice POV

Nique: I dare you to grind on Ace!" she laughed as Diana rolled her eyes.

Ace: oh shit!" he said, leaning back. Diana bit her lip as she got up. She turned and placed herself against Ace. I laughed hard at his expression as Diana grinded on him.

Nique: okay okay that's enough!" she laughed loudly. Diana stopped and sat back down as Ace bit his lip at her.

Ace: give me a second." he said standing up.

Dion: this nigga." he laughed as Ace fixed his pants. He sat back down and winked at Diana who laughed uncontrollably.

Nique: it's your turn D."

Diana:..Ryan." she smirked.

Diana: truth or dare?"

Ryan:..dare." she said hesitantly.

Diana: I dare you to make out with Maurice for one minute." she smiled.

Senia: oop." she said as the boys started clapping. Ryan blushed hard as the girls nudged her over to me. I smirked as she stood up and covered her face shyly.

Me: come here girl." I seduced. She walked over to me and straddled my lap laughing nervously.

She grabbed the sides of my face and placed her lips to mine.

Diana: timers on." she said. I ignored her as Ryan began to suck my bottom lip. She stuck her tongue in my mouth as I rubbed my hands up her thick thighs. Our tongues wrestled as I squeezed her butt firmly.

Reggie: damn.." he said as I grabbed her by her throat. The eagerness to take her upstairs was sending me into a frenzy as I squeezed her neck.

I felt myself getting hard as she moaned softly, only I could hear.

Diana: Time." she finally said, but Ryan ignored her and kept going. By the way she was kissing me, I knew she was getting into it. I smirked against her lips as she kept going.

Diana: TIME!" she yelled.

Senia: Ryannn.." she said, amazed as she backed away. She hopped off my lap and I smacked her booty as she went and sat back down.

Jordan. China come kiss me like that so I know it's real." he joked. China laughed and fanned him off as he held his arms out.

Dion: Senia I dare you to let me suck yo tity." he tried. Ace busted out laughing as Marcus shook his head.

Senia: it's not even your turn." she laughed as he got up. He crawled on top of her as she laughed. They wrestled for a bit and I smiled as they played around.

Nique: let's play a new game." she said.

Marcus: let's play THE game." he said getting up.

Me: that's a bet." I said getting up.

China: noo let's watch a movie or something." she pouted.

Ryan: I'm sort of hungry." she giggled a little.

Me: there's still pizza in the fridge." I said. She nodded and hopped up.

Me: aye pick a movie then and pop it in." I said getting up. I walked to the kitchen as Ryan opened my fridge.

I bit my lip as she placed her pizza on her plate, and placed it in the microwave. She was adorable as she stared at the timer on the microwave to go down.

Ryan: don't stare.." she said as the microwave beeped. I smirked as she grabbed her plate and closed the microwave door.

Me: why?" I said grabbing her waist. I turned her around and leaned her back against my chest as I leaned on the counter.