The Evil In Your Words

Senia POV

Me: Let's go Spartans!" I cheered into the crowd. The bleachers were crowded with people from school and the other school as the boys warmed up on the field.

I looked carefully in the stands for my girls as they stood up and waved at me. I waved back with my pomp pomp, but my smile quickly faded as I did not see Ryan. Nique shook her head as I gave her a look, sighing I turned back to the field.

I watched as Dion and Maurice practiced, wincing at how Mauric threw the ball to high for Dion. I looked over at there coach as he grew frustrated. Folding his arms, he watched as Dion snatched some sense into Maurice.

As more and more people came into the football bleachers, I spotted a few gentlemen dressed in college attire. My eyebrows raised as I realized they were the recruits, they looked onto the field as the boys noticed them.

Taking there seats, I stepped off my cheerline and grabbed my phone. Scrolling down to Ryan's name, I pressed called and let it ring.

Me: Ryannn.." I groaned as she didn't pick up. I called again and was sent straight to voicemail.

Pressing the voice record I was about curse her life to the God's when she caught my eye. She walked up the hill with her hands tucked in her hoodie.

Her face looked like it was glowing again, but you could see the pain behind them as she spotted Maurice having a hard time on the field.

Placing my phone down, I made it to the gate as she smiled small at me.

Me: you made it.." I mumbled.

Ryan: I wasn't going to miss it.." she whispered.

Looking into her eyes, I felt bad for my best friend as her eyes looked behind me. She grew nervous as I looked over my shoulder as Maurice made his way over here.

Reese: what are you doing here?" he snarled as she sighed.

Me: Reese.." I warned as he glared. He flexed his jaw as I backed away and gave them some space.

Ryan POV

Me:..you look nice." I mumbled as he sucked his teeth.

Reese: Ryan, get the fuck on." he snarled as he turned away.

Me: I am sorry!" I called out making him stop. He kept his back to me as I held back my tears.

Me: I am sorry for not coming to your party.." I said as he scoffed.

Reese: it won't neva about my fucking party." he snapped turning around.

Reese: it's the simple fucking fact that you ain't reach out to a nigga to apologize or let me know you won't coming." he said in my face.

Reese: I don't hear from my "girlfriend" for a week and then you show up at my game and say I look nice??" he scolded.

Me:..I am sorry that I did not let you know I wasn't coming and that I ghosted you.." I said.

Me: I didn't mean to-."

Reese: but you did though." he hissed. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it as he just glared at me.

Reese: you can go.." he said as I frowned.

Me: no..I came to see you play." I said as he sighed.

Reese:..nawl I think you should go." he pressed.

Me: Reese, come on-."

Reese: if you stay I ain't gone play right-."

Me: how? Reese I said I was sorry.." I said.