Project Night

Ryan POV

Mrs. Clover: You guys please make sure you smile and present the right way. When you present make sure you are very clear and very precise." she said as me and Reese stood behind our project. I looked down at my phone as our hour for presenting was just about to start.

Mrs. Clover: alright, you guys here they come." she said as few parents lined up at the door.

I looked over at Reese, who fixed his hair as she walked over to the door and opened it.

Sitting up right, I smiled as instructed as a few parents walked in. I sighed in relief as neither my mom nor Maurice's mom were here yet.

Maurice: good shit." he said, reading my thoughts.

Me: I thought they were coming." I said as he snaked his hand over my butt. I blushed as he squeezed it.

Me: you just can't help yourself." I laughed as he rubbed on it.

Maurice: you wearing this dress, I ain't gone stop touching you." he said. He kissed my arm as the door opened again, I felt butterflies in my stomach as his mother walked in next. Looking for us, she spotted me and smiled big as she made her way over to us.

Maurice: Ma I told you to come the last 10 mins." he sighed as she held her purse.

Mrs. Jones: Boy I know, but I wanted to come now so I could get home." she said as she rolled her neck. Looking over at me, she reached over and kissed my cheek.

Mrs. Jones: You look beautiful darling." she said.

Me: thank you Mrs. Jones." I smiled.

The door opened again and my smile grew a bit bigger as my mom and Mr. James came into the room. He was holding her hand as she waved at me hugely.

Me: hi mom." I cheesed as they came over.

Mrs. Jones: Mom?" she smiled as my mother reached over and hugged me. She kissed my cheek sweetly, before pulling Maurice into a hug and kissing his cheek.

Mrs. Jones: I can tell by the sweet kiss on my son's face that you are Ryan's mom?" she smiled, turning to her.

Mom: Yes ma'am, it is finally nice to meet you." she said as they shared a comforting hug.

Mrs. Jones: its about time." she laughed.

Mom: I know these kids did not want us to meet." she teased as I rolled my eyes.

Me: mom, that was not why." I said folding my arms.

Maurice: yeah Ma, we just haven't set anything up." he said as I stood there.

Mrs. Jones: well it is finally nice to meet you, Ryan is a very sweet young lady." she beamed,

Mom: thank you, Maurice is very charming." she smiled as Maurice rubbed his hands together.

Mrs. Jones: oh don't let that get to his head, he has a tendency to blow it up." she teased. He sucked his teeth as our moms laughed.

Mr. James: Hi sweetheart." he said as our moms carried on. I came around our presentation and gave him a side hug as he dapped Maurice up.

Mrs. Clover: 15 more mins!" she called in the middle of the room.

Mom: oh crap, we suppose to be listening to you guys project." she said as Mrs. Clover gave the time warning out.

Maurice: it ain't nothing much, we just whipped some shit up." he said sitting back. I laughed as both our mothers popped him on the side of his head.

Mrs. Jones: boy don't be embarrassing me, watch your mouth." she sassed. He rubbed his head, glaring at me as I snickered a bit.