Best Friends?

Ryan POV

I scrambled through my closest looking for an outfit to wear but I couldn't find anything. For the first time ever, I couldn't find what to wear.

It was pathetic to say that I was trying to look good for a nigga with a girlfriend. I had done my hair and  everything.

I sighed and just threw my blue tank top  on with my white shorts. This was basic enough for a Saturday evening. I sprayed some perfume before grabbing my phone and charger and my laptop.

I slipped on some slides and grabbed my lip gloss. I tip-toed down the steps as my mom laid passed out on the couch.

She had gotten home at 3 in morning and she had been sleeping on the couch since. I blew her a kiss and silently left the house. I took a deep breath as I walked through the grass to Maurice's house.

I noticed Ace and Dion's car in the driveway and I sighed a little in relief as I realized it wasn't just gonna be me and him. I knocked on the door slightly and stepped back as I heard someone run to the door.

Ace opened the door and smirked as he opened the screen door.

Ace: well hello to you too.." he laughed as I hugged him. I stepped inside and waved at the boys as they sat on the couch.

Marcus: and what brings yo fine ass over here." he smiled.

Me: uh, Maurice told me to come by so we can start this project." I said looking around his house.

Dion: Reese!" he yelled upstairs. A few footsteps stomped around upstairs and I hid the smile that I wanted to do as I heard him coming down the steps.

He came down with no shirt on and smiled a little nervous when he saw me. I smiled at him as Lori stepped down behind him.

My smile dropped as she smiled at me through her messy hair, she had his T-shirt on, and I could tell she was naked under that.

My smile faded as she smirked at me, she flipped her hair to the side and I could see the hickeys on her neck.

I felt a sense of rage as she basically threw what they just did in my face, but I had to remind myself that once again he wasn't mine.

Maurice: wassup Ryan..?"

Me: you told me to come by so we can start the project.."

Maurice: oh shit yea yea, come on." he said going back upstairs. Lori followed behind him and I rolled my eyes as I walked upstairs.

I walked upstairs and down the hall, I waited a little outside his bedroom as the door was closed.

Lori: so you're makin me go downstairs Reese?"

Maurice: because you gone be acting funny."

Lori: I definitely will if you make me go downstairs!"

Maurice: she is not coming into my room babe. We are going to the game room." he said. I rolled my eyes and felt my face get hot as they talked about me.

Lori:..fine. But I wanna stay in your room please..." she begged. I heard the sound of kissing and I cringed.

Maurice: fine, but don't be starting shit.. Aight?" he said. She agreed and I heard them kiss again.

I backed away and acted like I was just coming up the stairs as he opened the door. He had on a shirt now with some sweats.

Maurice: come on." he said, waving me on. I followed him to the back room and stepped down the steps. He turned the TV on as I sat down on the couch.