Field Day

Ryan POV

The sound of my alarm annoyed me as it rang loudly. Grabbing my phone I shut it off as I looked at the time. It was 3:30 and I smiled a little at it being the day of my first field trip.

   Stretching, I got out of bed and stepped over my suitcases as I looked through my windows. I smiled as Maurice's room light was on.

Going to the bathroom, I made sure to lay out my clothes for the bus ride out last night.

  I turned my shower on before, grabbing my shampoo and conditioner from my closet and placing it in my shower as the water got hot.

I laid all my stuff out before hopping into the shower, soaping up I used my scented body scrub all over my body as I started to wake up more.

Washing under my arms and between my legs, I made sure I smelled extra good before turning and letting the water run through my hair.

          Washing my hair up, I rinsed it good before turning the shower off and hoping out.

  Grabbing my towel, and covered myself as I grabbed an old Tshirt to dry my hair a little. Tying my hair up, I brushed my teeth good, timing myself to make sure I brushed good.

   Brushing my tongue, I spit out the toothpaste before grabbing my mouth, washing and rinsing good.

  When I was done I rinsed my toothbrush good before placing it in my toiletry bag and zipping the zipper.

        Going into my room, I kept my shirt on my hair as I lotioned up my body with my moisturizer before getting dressed.

   I had slipped on a pair of soft comfy gray shorts, and my black sports bra. I slipped on my matching gray lightweight jacket before putting on my spray deodorant.

After I was done with all of my essentials, I placed them into my toiletry bag, zipping it up and into my suitcase. Zipping up my suitcase, I opened my carry on bag, and placed my laptop and my chargers in the pockets.

I put on my scented lotion and sprayed my perfume, before stuffing it into the carry on. I made sure to put my house keys as well as my airpods into my bag before heading to the bathroom.

  I took the towel down from my hair and let my curls fall as I placed my curling creams into my hair. I put a little water into it before grabbing my blowdryer and drying my curls to perfection.

Mom: she's upstairs getting ready honey." I heard as I turned my blowdryer off.

    I frowned as I heard him coming up the stairs. I turned on the blowdryer as he came up and into my bathroom. He slapped my booty as he kissed my cheek.

Me: you here early." I said as he stood behind me in the bathroom. I placed the blow dryer down as I looked at him through the mirror.

        He had on a white wife beater with a gray lightweight jacket and some gray sweats.

  He had on one chain this time, as he had put some of his hair up and some down a little. It was messy but it was attractive as his earrings shined against his caramel skin.

My heart fluttered as I noticed he had cut two lines in his left eyebrow and it made him look more appealing, more bad boy. He was fine as hell.

Maurice: shit mama it's 4:05 I ain't that early." he said as I focused back on my hair.

  Grabbing one of my ponytail rings, I grabbed the majority of my hair and placed it on the top of my head, letting some pieces hang down in my face.

         Maurice helped me fluffy the top of my curls perfectly, before I put gel on my baby edges. I made it neat, nothing to overboard, before packing up the rest of my hair products and leaving the bathroom.