Leave Me Alone!

Senia POV

Me: Ryan could you call me back, please?" I said into the phone. I hung up the voicemail and turned my phone off as we sat in silence.

I thought about Maurice, since last night, he has been distant of course. I knew his anger, and I knew his pain, but how he degraded and tore Ryan's heart from her chest was not okay, and he knew that.

He was hurt by her keeping that away from him and he knows the one way to hurt her would be to say the things he said to her. He knew he was wrong and the boys knew he was wrong, but they were with him today giving him the support he needed.

He knew how attached and how in love Ryan was to him and he tore at it.

Laying back on the bed, I frowned as the sound of a car drove off. A soft knock came as I realized it's tender sound belonged to Ryan.

Getting up quickly, I raced to my front door as Nique opened it. Coming to the bottom step, I watched as Ryan held her overnight bag and her pillow with pleading eyes.

Ryan:..can I?" she mumbled as we stared at her. Nique nodded softly as she came in with her stuff. I frowned as her bag looked pretty heavy, heavier than usual as she placed it down. She came further into the room as Nique closed the door behind her.

Jania:..we called you a few times." she said as Ryan put her bags down.

Ryan:..I know, but I was on the way here." she said.

Jania nodded at her as we just stood there in my foyer. I knew Ryan felt embarrassed after last night, how Maurice degraded her. I knew it was haunting her.

Ryan: alright so, what were you guys doing?" she asked, reaching in her overnight bag.

Ryan: I brought movies, popcorn so we don't have to get some. I brought-."

Me: Ryan.." I called.

Me:..the boys were invited to have dinner with Coach and the recruits this evening." I mumbled.

China: yeah it was in the group chat and we tried to call you-."

Ryan: but my phone was off." she sighed. She carefully placed the movies down and zipped her bag up.

Me: do you want to come..?" I asked as she sighed.

Ryan: no I probably shouldn't." she said, putting her bag on her shoulder.

Nique: Ryan you don't have to leave-."

Ryan: No, it's okay. I know the boys are going to stop by the house for you guys. I should be gone by then." she mumbled. She hugged her pillow to her chest as she grabbed the door.

Me: let me drive you home." I said running down the steps.

Ryan: no no Mr. James waited around the corner in case I wanted to go.." she giggled as she texted him.

I smiled at her as she reached out and gave us hugs. Hugging her tight, I kissed her cheek as she headed out the door.

Me: I am going to send you the address, just in case you come." I said.

Ryan: it's at a restaurant?" she asked.

Me: No..Lori's mom is hosting it." I mumbled.

I watched her face grow sad again as she nodded and stepped down my front stairs. Turning away from us, i felt bad as Mr. James came back infront of my driveway.

China: Ry, we will all be there. Okay?" she reassured as Ryan loaded Mr. James car. She got in the front seat as he closed the door for her, waving at us as he pulled off.