Really Ryan?

Maurice POV

Dion: nah man, this the last one." he said handing me a piece of gum. I thanked him and chewed on it as we sat in the gym.

Ace: so Diana and I got a date coming up." he said as we looked at him.

Splain: A date?"

Ace: yeah, we was texting last night and I just asked her and she said yes."

Jordan: not that boy asking for a date now." he said as we started laughing. I patted him on the back as Dion pushed his head.

Ace: man fuck y'all." he smirked.

Me: so where y'all going?"

Ace: she said the movies then back to her spot." he shrugged.

Reggie: well that's good, but you know D not easy though." he warned.

Ace: man nigga I know, I ain't trying to fuck. I am in no hurry to have sex w D, I actually really like the girl and shit." he said.

Me: it's about time you settle down anyway." I teased.

Ace: man y'all been lover boys since I known y'all. Y'all aint never had fun like me."

Dion: shit, I ain't never needed to. Senia is the one, the two, and the three for me." he preached.

Dion: once you realize you only need one girl, having multiple becomes irritating." he said.

Me: on god." I mumbled.

Reggie: so wassup wit you and Ryan then Mr. On God." he joked.

Me: shit we taking it slow, we cooling right now." I said, twisting my curl.

Marcus: cooling foe sure, I saw you and her sleeping mighty close the other night."

Me: she wanted to lay wit me, I sure as hell wasn't going to say no." I smirked.

They laughed with me as Mccoy and his boys came out the locker rooms. My smile faded as he looked over at us and smirked before tapping Derrick on the arm.

Ace: man.." he groaned as they made there way over here. I tightened my sneakers as they came over, earning a sly smirk from Mccoy.

Mccoy: why so tense." he said as his boys sat down.

Dion: just incase y'all want that beat down." he promised.

Mccoy: nah we just came over here to talk." he shrugged. We sat in silence as Mccoy and his bitch boys started smirking.

Me: man so is we about to bang it out or not?" I said getting irritated.

Mccoy: nah..we just chillin. It ain't nothing we gotta fight about I just wanted to talk."

Me: aight nigga what?" I forced.

Mccoy: I heard you fucking wit my old lady." he said speaking of Ryan.

Dion: tread carefully, you don't get to speak about Ryan." he said before me.

Mccoy: why? Because she told y'all what I did huh?" he smiled. I gritted my teeth as he smiled like a bitch.

Me: yeah, she told us what you did." I said leaning back.

Mccoy: shit, it is what it is. Goodluck getting some from her. She love giving a nigga blue balls."

Me: nah I ain't gotta worry about it. I ain't gotta force her to do nun, I got it easy." I smirked. Ace dapped me up at my insult as Mccoy's sly smirk faded.

Mccoy: I don't think you know the full story. Ryan gave me multiple chances, to feel on her, kiss on her...finger her." he said, making me look at him.